COMMUNITY TICKET PROGRAM
In keeping with our commitment to making a positive impact in our community through the events we host, Events East is excited to facilitate the Community Ticket Program and, along with the Ticket Donations Program, continue to lead and support many community-based initiatives through the year.
For the 2022-23 season, we are excited to partner with Kids Up Front Atlantic, Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS), Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Halifax, and Halifax Public Libraries to put tickets directly into the hands of Nova Scotians to create memorable event experiences.
TICKET DONATIONS PROGRAM
Through our Ticket Donations Program, Events East is dedicated to assisting the fundraising efforts of registered charities, non-profits and grassroots organizations across Nova Scotia. Our Ticket Donations Program supports the fundraising efforts of these groups through the donation of event tickets, as available, in the facilities we operate.
The Ticket Donations Program policy limits the provision of tickets to what is available. We do not provide monetary donations and such requests will not be reviewed for support.
It is our goal to support as many organizations as possible, based on our limited inventory of tickets. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to eligible requests that meet the criteria below:
• Must be a registered charity or non-profit organization, based in Nova Scotia
• All requests must be accompanied by an official donation request letter on the benefiting organization's official letterhead
• All request letters must include the following information:
• Name of charitable or non-profit organization
• Date of the event
• Brief description of the event, including beneficiary of proceeds
• Contact name, phone number and email address of the person picking up the tickets
Donations requests that will not be considered:
• Individual requests for support
• Requests received through mail
• Duplication of requests to the same event
• More than two requests per year from the same organization
Please submit your request through the form below. You will be notified within two weeks of your submission on the status of your request.